- The workshop fee is 200 EURO for on-site attendance if paid before deadline (see Important dates) and 250 EURO after the date.
- The fee for virtual participants is 30 EURO, early and late payment date are as for on-site attendance.
- Ph.D. students may apply for a reduced fee (150 EURO for on-site attendance and 25 EURO for virtual attendance), provided that a confirmation letter of their status will be delivered. Interested persons are asked to contact the Program Committee chair (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The fee for on-site attendance includes admission to sessions, access to the workshop materials, tea, coffee, lunches, conference dinner, guided tour and three-day ticket for public transport in Poznań. The fee for virtual attendance includes admission to sessions and access to the workshop materials.
- Foreign participants can pay the fee using the following details:
Payee: Adam Mickiewicz University Poznan
Address: H. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznan, Poland
VAT no.: PL7770006350
Bank: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Address: Plac Wolnosci 15, 60-967 Poznan, Poland
IBAN: PL77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903
- Polish participants can pay the fee in Polish currency (900 PLN) to the Santander Bank Polska S.A., account no. 77 1090 1362 0000 0000 3601 7903.
- Each payment should include as the title of this payment the name of participant and the text ‘IWDSP2021 fee, KN000609’.
- The deadline for fee payment is April 19th, 2021, after this date it will increase as indicated above.
- Organizers are able to cover the accommodation costs for several Ph.D. students. Interested persons are asked to contact the Program Committee chair (e-mail email@example.com).