The following abstracts have been accepted for presentation during IWDSP 2021:
- A lower bound for sequentially placing boxes at the moving assembly line to minimize walking time (Helmut A. Sedding)
- An exact algorithm for a two-machine time-dependent scheduling problem (Weronika Skowrońska, Stanisław Gawiejnowicz)
- Consideration of routine losses due to intermittent production in flow shop scheduling (Frederik Ostermeier)
- Heuristic algorithms for solving hard scheduling problems with positional penalties and controllable processing times (Baruch Mor, Dvir Shabtay, Liron Yedidsion)
- New results in time-dependent open shop scheduling (Stanisław Gawiejnowicz, Marta Kolińska)
- On the complexity of conditional DAG scheduling (Alberto Marchetti-Spaccamela, Nicole Megow, Jens Schloeter, Martin Skutella, Leen Stougie)
- Robust discrete relative problems: A local search algorithm (Prabha Sharma, Diptesh Ghosh, Sandeep Singh)
- Scheduling dynamic dual-criticality, non-preemptive systems using RL agents (Nourhan Sakr, Youssef Hussien, Karim Farid)
- Scheduling in data gathering networks with variable communication speed and a processing stage (Joanna Berlińska, Baruch Mor)
- Scheduling with periodic availability constraints to minimize makespan (Lishi Yu, Zhiyi Tan)
- Single machine scheduling with step-learning (Baruch Mor, Gur Mosheiov)
- Two-agent scheduling with position-dependent processing time and rejection (Xiaowen Song, Cuixia Miao, Xiaoxu Song)
The final form of accepted abstracts can be found here.
An open journal Algorithms offers the publication of 2 papers presented at the IWDSP 2021 workshop free of charge. Potential authors are asked to contact with the Chair of the workshop (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).